Friday 19 December 2014

Wrocław again

Last weekend I visited my friends in Wrocław. We spent really good time together, it was a little bit more than two days, but it was awesome!

Because of the upcoming Christmas, all city was decorated into beautiful ornaments, there was a Christmas fair at the old market square - plenty of wooden huts where people were selling some traditional dishes, hot chocolate or hot vine (in Poland we call it grzaniec), hand-made jewelry or other handcrafts... Of course, there was a beautiful Christmas tree at the center, in front of it there was Santa's sleigh made of ice! The sleigh was prepared Saturday afternoon, so it hasn't been melting yet.

I have to admit that Wrocław is a wonderful city. Even though it's not snowing and the weather is kind of tricky, here you can really feel that Christmas' gonna be soon!

Anyway, the most important thing to me was seeing my best friends, have incredible fun with them and collect new memories ;)

Actually, we were supposed to go ice-skating, but unfortunately, there wasn't time for this entertainment. Next time, for sure! Generally, we were shopping a lot. Never have I visited such many h&m stores than this weekend! After, we were just hanging out together having some pizza... :)

All in all, I had such good time, can't wait next meeting during Christmas holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment