Thursday 16 April 2015

Theatre Day

Last friday, 27th March, we celebrate World Theatre Day. There were lots of events connected with this holiday. In my city, Poznań, you could have visited the mysterious nooks of local theatres, saw plenty of plays (prices are cut down, so you should profit without hesitation). Moreover, there were many performances, training courses which learn some basics of acting, how to make perfect film/theatrical make-up, what scenography is good for some scenes, how to make costumes using cheap materials and many, many others.

I had the opportunity to take part in trip in Polish Theatre. It was such a great possibility to see how the professionals work. They taught us lots of history. Also, we visited undergrounds and the scene. What's more, there was a possibility to go to the President Lodge. It looked like a kings lodge actually: there was many red cushions and gold ornaments. Generally, it was such an amazing trip on which I could learn more about theatre.

If you follow my blog, you probably know that theatre is my love, so I celebrated this day a lot! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment