Saturday 17 May 2014

Theatre - my first love!

Hello my dear followers!
Everybody has some dreams and wants them to come true. When I was little girl, I was dreaming about being actress like majority of children. Everyone had dreams like that. To do something wonderful, amazing, breath-taking. Being children has many positive things, but for me, the best one is the fact that in this age kids are open-minded and have intricate imagination. They can make their world to be extraordinary. "Living" in that world is much better than reality. All you have to do is imagine.
Anyway, I found this magic world in the theatre. When you make a step on stage, feel shine of lights, feel thousands of eyes looking at you and see your friends with whom you make the spectators smiling, laughing or even crying.. and when the courtains fall down and you notice that they want more and more.. all this is magic. For me. The best memories of my life are connected with my friends and the theatre of course. Some of my dreams came true.
We have limited amount of time in our lives and everyone wants his life to be awsome. So live our lives the best we can. Wish you all to make your dreams come true! ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment