Monday 10 March 2014

Who am I?

Hello everyone!

My name is Agata and I'm here because...
Actually, don't know. I will share here my thoughts, my dreams or just tell some funny (hope) stories about my ordinary life.
What you should know about me? Hmm... I'm 19-year-old polish girl who study french phylology. Yes, you're right, I'd really like to go to France in the future. To see all this wonderful country, but not only this one. I'll make a small eurotrip. Finland (greetings to Mio-Jon if you read this ;) ), Norway, Portugal, Spain, Greece, Malta, Cyprus. Ok, I'd like to visit all amazing nooks in Europe or better - all over the world! And to meet with my friends who life in different sides of Europe. Also, I gonna to take part in the well-known holidays connected with european coulture as 'La tomatina' or carnaval in Venice. One of my dream is also to visit Great Britain and seesight lovely castles in Scotland. Can't wait to go all that travels. So, as you have probably noticed I'm kind of traveler, person who loves nature, wants to see everything, speaks others languages and learns about others cultures. It's kind of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment