Monday 31 March 2014

Be yourself. Always.

Good evening,
Just short, quick note: you don't know anything about my right now, so I'd like to tell you one important thing. I'm interested in theatre. I've been acting for 4 years and there is no thing I'd like to do instead of acting. It's like magic, you know. Actually, because of studies I had to resign of some projects, but still I'm in some plays. Why theatre? Don't know, really. There are many reasons. Hmm, the stage is first place where I feel totally free. Free of any stuff which bother me, free of people, any bad emotions or stuff which happend to me. Not only do I feel  free, also I feel happy. Amazing. Wonderful. There I make new friends, meet unusual people. I can meet real me, learn about myself. Theatre is my first love. And I'll never resign of this kind of art. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment