Monday 31 March 2014

Spring, spring, spring!

Hey everyone,
As you should have noticed, spring is coming! There are lots of things, connected with nature (or not), which make us happy. Think only about birds and how they can sing - isn't that music beautiful? Or trees and flowers? Everything starts to green and to bloom. Also people look as if they were happier. More smile, more fun. With ongoing spring everyone try to go out more often. To play some sports or just breathe some pure air. Actually, I want to train regulary. I mean to go out for 30 min (at least) and to have some jogging or just walk down the river and make some physical exercises. Really, spending time out is better than sitting home and do nothing. Yes, nothing. Nowadays, planty of us just go back home after work/school and stay there till next morining. Is that good for our health? If any of you have ever wanted to start, let's say, skating - do it. Riding bike, running, jogging, any other sport stuff - just do it. Just think - "today I'll take my skates and will be skating about 30 min. This is my task. This is my resolution. And I'll fulfill it." Everybody has some resolutions. Maybe not exactly connected with sport, but they have. We have. Hope, that you'll take your opportunities to make your lives more wonderful than it is now. Don't give up and you'll win. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment